With a 4th degree (Yondan) in Okinawa Goju Ryu, Mike Chinadi brings over 30 years of teaching experience to Seito Bugei Juku. In addition to Okinawa Goju Ryu, he has also studied Iaido (Japanese Sword Art), Wado Ryu Karate, traditional Japanese armed and unarmed martial arts, modern kickboxing and multiple forms of fitness training.
Mike Chinadi, CD is a proud Veteran: a former military instructor (rank of Sergeant) with the Canadian Forces.
- 4th Level (Yondan, IOGKF) Okinawa Goju Ryu Traditional Karate
- 2nd Level (Nidan, CKF) Iaido
- 2nd Level (Nidan CJF) Jodo
- National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) Level 1 Karate Certified
- Council of Amateur Sport Kickboxing (CASK) Level 1 coaching certification
- Level 1 Olympic Weightlifting coach certification
For more information, please contact:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 705 868 5754